Thursday, July 28, 2011

God it was a nightmare

I felt sick in my sleep
Dreamed of rumor after rumor and numbers
stacking up
Dear God it was a nightmare
The purest of
Untainted nightmares
It caused Sickness like a plague
But I needed the sleep
Slipping back into it like swimming
In a pool
of poison
Tiny tiny criss crossing jabs to the heart
So it can bleed out slow
They say
getting stabbed in the stomach is the worst
Way to die
Most painful
Because of that reason
So maybe my heart is in my stomach
But I'm not hungry
I'm sick

It was a nightmare like I've never seen
or heard of
or knew existed
A new breed of bio warfare
Just send these out and the enemy
Would just commit suicide

Dear God
Dear God
It leans on me like
A rootless tree
And I am no longer rooted myself
I'm crawling inch by inch
To a place
That only the mind and heart
Can take you

He's having sex with another woman
Everyone knows
She's like the stars when you were
Just the clouds
She and I? All the time
No, it's a new woman
Every three hours almost
I think she's getting tired of
The normal positions
I need to switch it up
SNAP
SNAP
Hello? Are you listening?
I'm trying to tell you this
So you can wake up with bile
In your throat
And regret
Ever living at all

No comments:

Post a Comment