I will write a serenade
for every faltering smile i see
I will write a poem
For every hurt soul i see
I will break chains that bind
I will enjoy what little i can
I will live through their smiles
I will wake for their tears
I will protect those that need protecting
I will picture the nature surrounding
I will protect myself from what i want
i will whisper my feelings
until they turn to dust
I will wait for hope
like so many others before
I will enjoy the recoil of a gun
I will mend others hearts
I will learn to be happy with what is given
I will help those that do not speak
I will bring peace in my wake
I will bring a gentle smile in my presence
I will be alive to watch them live
I will sing a song
for every heart break i see
I will hold a breath
for every drowning soul i see
I will save them
I will be there no matter what
I will take my throne
I will keep my family safe
I will keep everyone i touch within a picture
I will keep them alive
I will keep trying
I will keep smiling
I will put on the mask again
The Queen of Diamonds
Is back
I will breathe and exhale
I will be the stronghold
I will not crack
I will live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment