Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gray skies

I had a nightmare last night, you know the ones where you wake up, and they're so vivid that you relive them again while you brush your teeth,
again while you get dressed.
While you go to school.
While you sit in class....
a Nightmare that in all reality,
woke me up
one that made me look around and say, heh... i was right all along
Right while i stared out the window at gray skies and relived it again
word for word
Syllable for syllable
Like a chord of dissonance in a melody




Looking at her makes me feel even more alone, dwarfed by her charisma and beauty.
Finally i open my mouth

"I dont want you alone with him...
Look i know you like him and he likes you but right now we're together,
and...
Just when you two do, make sure to let me know.....
I'd rather know than be in the dark and be oblivious, I'd rather be thrown to the wasteside than be in the middle of it."

she smiles again

"We already did"

No comments:

Post a Comment